I gathered that, but I will need to consult with the vendor to find out (sends
Tweet)

Sent from my Blackberry, which may be an antique but delivers email RELIABLY

-----Original Message-----
From: Webster <webs...@carlwebster.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 16:21:53
To: NT System Admin Issues<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>Subject: RE: Networking stuff.....oo-er

What version of Linux is it running [1]?  That would be extremely helpful info.

Thanks

Webster

From: kz2...@googlemail.com [mailto:kz2...@googlemail.com]
Subject: Re: Networking stuff.....oo-er

Interesting point...however as it is a nix-based guest, I'm not too clear about
how to harden it. Similar to the Citrix Merchandising Server, there's no real
console to connect to besides the web interface and no guidance on how to
secure it. Any useful links anyone might be able to share regarding this?
Please don't ask me what nix flavour it is... :-o