-----Original Message-----
From: Cameron Cooper <ccoo...@aurico.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 20:24:43
To: NT System Admin Issues<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>Subject: Mobile Device Management

All,

In light of one of our company laptops being stolen (from the user's car),
we've been tasked to look for a mobile solution that would allow us to track,
recover and remote wipe a laptop, tablet and smartphone and would like some
recommendations on what some are currently using.

So far we've looked at LoJack for Laptops and Prey (PreyProjects).

Thanks,

Cameron

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message is intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, downloading, copying or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
reply email and permanently delete all copies of the original message. If you
are the intended recipient but do not wish to receive communications through
this medium, please advise the sender immediately.