Nice work!

________________________________
 From: Webster <webs...@carlwebster.com>
To: NT System Admin Issues <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Monday, February 4, 2013 10:27 AM
Subject: RE: Where to get copies of my various documentation scripts

Script can be run on a collector or, by using remoting, a session-only host.
The remoting stuff is built-in to the XA65 PoSH stuff EXCEPT for the Group
Policy module.

Set-XADefaultComputerName XA65CollectorServerName

If you are going to use the V3 script, Word 2007 or 2010 or 2013 must be
installed on the computer running the script.

The V3 script has full help text available (get-help .\XA65_Inventory_V3.ps1
–full), you can use it to get to the article (get-help .\XA65_Inventory_V3.ps1
–online) and you can run it with –verbose to gets lots of info about what the
script is doing.

Please let me know what you think of the script.

I am working on a bug fix version.  It is out for testing now.  The current
script doesn’t handle offline XA servers so when it does the get-service stuff
the script will time out and give you an ugly red on black PoSH error but will
continue on.  The updated script will handle offline or unreachable servers
plus a few more issues that have cropped up as usual once you publicly release
a script.

Hey, if you want to test the fixed script, send me an email off list.

Thanks

Webster

From:Todd Lemmiksoo [mailto:tlemmik...@gmail.com]

finally back in the office. Which 6.5 Citrix server should I install/run the
script on? I have ten servers, 2 web, 1 lic, 2 Data Collectors, 3 App srv's, 2
FS srv's.

Todd Lemmiksoo