Eventually I will be responsible for both. My biggest fear at this point
is that we find some kind of incompatibility with 2012 down the road. As
you mentioned the 2012 will be a new build that needs to be certified in
our environment. Where as 2008 R2 has been in our environment and stable
for 3 years now. I'm leaning towards 2012, just think there will be more
testing and evaluation work needed for that since it will be a new OS for
our environment. I think we are at least 6 months out from this project,
so I have time. Just starting to think about it now.

Christopher Bodnar
Enterprise Architect I, Corporate Office of Technology:Enterprise
Architecture and Engineering Services
Tel 610-807-6459
3900 Burgess Place, Bethlehem, PA 18017
christopher_bod...@glic.com

The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America

www.guardianlife.com