Hi All,

Thanks for the advice.

Issue is mostly solved. Like the errormessage pointed out it had to do with
the web.config file, it was missing a section that was in the
machine.config.
Because of the powershell warning I first thought that had caused it,but it
didn't.

As to the advice of doing a clean installation. I couldn't agree more. Much
easier to test offline.
That was what I recoommended the owners as well, but because it's quite a
complicated piece of software distributed over several servers she didn't
want to go that route.
Apparently a clean install with some consultants years ago had gone
horribly wrong and she still has a trauma from that.
Now in a year or so we will need to do a clean install anyway because of
the move to a 64 bit OS.
Had we done it now I would have upgraded to 2012 and they would've been
done for years.

Thanks
René