From: James Hill [mailto:falc...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 9:04 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Fortigate (was Guest network security)

I came across the same issue with a recently purchased 40C and was also
disappointed.

The 60C (soon to be 60D with 2 x the performance) has the traffic shaping
option and pretty much everything else.

Maybe I didn't look hard enough but it certainly isn't made obvious on their
website that the lower end models have features missing.

James.