From: Jim Majorowicz [mailto:jmajorow...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 3:39 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: eSoft firewalls

Sorry for the weeks old necro post, but I'm way behind in my list reading.

We were with eSoft a long, long, time ago.  They had a good product back
pre-SBS2003, but in the end they made changes that really effected how we dealt
with them and their support.  They keep slimming the margins and support became
a real issue.  Then SBS2003 because a real option for a lot of our clients and
we switched to Watchguard for firewalls and haven't looked back.