Anyone else having issues going from 13 to 15. It seems either the 13 installer
or the 15 installer is horribly messed up. I am getting all kinds of errors
trying to install via gpo, the exe or via the website no matter what I do. On
lots of machines, some of them pristine new images. All my old install points
are still available.

Stuff like this, notice the messed up extra \ in the path.

There was a problem starting c:\program files(x86)\java\jre7\bin\\installer.dll