We use Appassure quite heavily.  The product is solid and works.  There
are a few issues with v5 though.  The reporting summary reports from v4
are not present currently in v5, but I have been told they are in process.
 V5 core requires a decent system to run it on.  4 gb ram minimum.
Anything less it it hurts to use it.  v4 was a little heavy too, but
nothing like v5.

Restoring is very easy, especially if you already have it virtualized.  We
snapshot hourly and have successfully restored, SQL, Exchange, AD and file
services in a private network separate from the production network and had
it back running in less than 15 mins using HyperV, backing up HyperV
images.
We have restored Vmware images, there are a few more things to do to get
it working and we have to reenter IP info after the restore.

Replication and reduplication are built in and work pretty good.
Replication is not as resilient as Microsoft new HyperV replication over
higher latency links, but it does a good job recovering.

Haven't used Axcient or Unitrends.

AppAssure is one product that hasn't been affected by dell except that
they have thrown more resources at support.  I can always reach someone in
a few minutes.  SOmetimes getting level 2 to respond takes a day, but we
have become pretty familiar with the product so its only needed on real
weird issues or an upgrade that goes bad.

Greg Sweers
CEO
ACTS360.com <http://www.acts360.com/>
P.O. Box 1193