I have my home NAS in RAID5 (4x2TB), and let me tell you it takes a long
time to rebuild.

I'm willing to risk a larger rebuild window for more storage (at home), so
no RAID6 there -- this time, anyway.

*ASB
**http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker* <http://xeeme.com/AndrewBaker>*
**Providing Virtual CIO Services (IT Operations & Information Security) for
the SMB market…***