Not irony, it's a Catch 22.

From: David Lum [mailto:david....@nwea.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 9:00 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Quick, spot the irony...

And no, it's not the <removed> sections.

I've created a new account which can be used for any of us to send an email to
text during email outages.  The link to it is <removed>  and the email address
is <removed>.  The password is <removed>.  I would have created the
distribution list but, I wasn't able to instantly log into the account.  Let's
vet the current/latest spreadsheet to only include directors and above and, if
possible, all of the admins.  This should be much easier to manage.

David Lum
Sr. Systems Engineer // NWEATM
Office 503.548.5229 // Cell (voice/text) 503.267.9764

or send an email to