In the small form factor, I have had very good luck with the WD Passports over
the years. Just got one of the 2TB USB3 models.

Whenever I go to get a new one, I check and  Seagate is getting bashed in the
reviews for reliability so I stick with what has worked for me.

From: Webster [mailto:webs...@carlwebster.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 10:10 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: USB3 External HD recommendation

I have had seven Seagate external hard drives in my lab at various times in the
last 4.5 years.  The last two appear to be failing.  They no longer work on my
Win7 PC but work perfectly on my MacBook Pro with the Paragon NTFS for Max OS X
driver.

Needless to say, I am a little gun shy about getting another Seagate external
drive.  What drives do you recommend?  The two drives that fail in Win7 but
work on my Mac are 1TB USB3 drives Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex.

Thanks

Webster

or send an email to

PG&E is committed to protecting our customers' privacy.
To learn more, please visit http://www.pge.com/about/company/privacy/customer/