So I have this CSV file of names (LastName, FirstName). What I need to
do: find every AD user that is in that CSV file. If they are not
there, report that, too.

So I imported the whole CSV into an array, and use Quest to get all
active user objects:

$AllCSVUsers = @(Import-CSV $InputFileName)
$TotCntCSVUsers = $AllCSVUsers.count

$AllUsers = Get-QADUser -SizeLimit 0 | Select LastName,givenName,DisplayName

But I am unclear on how to (easily) search each AD user against the CSV array.

ForEach ($AD_User in $AllUsers)
{
$LastName=$AD_User.LastName
$FirstName=$AD_User.FirstName

- then what? Do loop thru the CSVUsers array, looking for both
$LastName and $FirstName? Can Compare-Object help me here?

I foresee problems, especially if the names don't match exactly, or I
have multiple John Does. But all I have is that CSV file.