We are running DHCP now, we are just looking to get rid of it as we
change some things around.
We're looking to tie addresses together, so that we have static
ethernet addresses on the 192.168.0.x range where x = the machine ID
and have the static wifi addresses be in the 192.168.1.x range

So if I see something on x.x.x.45 I know at a glance that it can only
be one computer.
It eliminates ambiguity.