My guess is that it will come down to Dell/Kace or SCCM 2012, and possibly
Altiris IT Management Suite. I've never used one, but from what I have
heard Kace might be a better fit for a smaller shop with less requirements
than an SCCM installation. But SCCM is more full featured, but requires
move time/overhead.

In regards to how many hours per week...... what is the SLA? For example,
are you looking at 99.999% compliance at all times? If so I'd say a FTE is
required.

YMMV

Christopher Bodnar
Enterprise Architect I, Corporate Office of Technology:Enterprise
Architecture and Engineering Services
Tel 610-807-6459
3900 Burgess Place, Bethlehem, PA 18017
christopher_bod...@glic.com

The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America

www.guardianlife.com