From: Tigran K [tigr...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 8:57 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Exchange mail archiving solution

Thanks you all. I'll look into the solutions suggested.

--T

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 4:25 PM, Kurt Buff
<kurt.b...@gmail.com<mailto:kurt.b...@gmail.com>> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 4:06 PM, Tigran K
<tigr...@gmail.com<mailto:tigr...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> I'm looking for an open source or freeware or really inexpensive email
> archiving solutions.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Running Exchange 2010 and Outlook on all clients.
>
> Thanks

Better to ask on the sister list to this one, for Exchange.

However, this one has been around for a long time:
https://www.mailarchiva.com/

There are a myriad of others, including from Barracuda, ranging in
price from inexpensive to gold-plated and comes in a diamond-encrusted
case.

Kurt

or send an email to

or send an email to