On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 2:40 PM, Heaton, Joseph@Wildlife
<joseph.hea...@wildlife.ca.gov> wrote:
> Do you guys apply these updates to your servers, or only the desktops?

  I try to only apply the benign software updates... though some of
the .NET deployments have come close.  ;-)

  If you mean the "Malicious Software Removal Tool" that comes in via
WU every month, we don't deploy that normally.  It tends to slow the
system to a crawl when it runs, and the stuff it's targeting is
generally already caught by our many other anti-malware measures
(which also slow the system to a crawl).

  Of course, now that I've said this, I expect a massive internal worm
outbreak any second now...

-- Ben