I just wish the media would just ignore everything Gartner says. I don't know why anyone takes their opinions seriously. They also said that Apple should get out of the hardware business and partner with Dell at some point. They predicted years ago that HP would be out of the PC business.
Bill

Roger Wright wrote:
http://usmarketbuzz.com/msft-microsoft-corporation-nasdaqmsft-will-grow-obsolete-by-2017-gartner-3206#

Roger Wright
___

"You can't believe most of the quotes you read on the internet." - Abraham Lincoln

To manage subscriptions click here: http://lyris.sunbelt-software.com/read/my_forums/ or send an email to listmana...@lyris.sunbeltsoftware.com <mailto:listmana...@lyris.sunbeltsoftware.com>