Sounds like you are pushing it at users? Push it to the machines perhaps.

From: Tom Miller [mailto:tominyorkt...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 3:39 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Push msi install package

Hi Folks,

We use Ricoh printers/copiers here.  They provide an agent that can be
installed onto desktops so we can manage print configuration, setup, and
reporting.

The agent is signed with a valid public certificate.  The problem I am having
is that the push installation (via System Center Essentails) fails, I think
because users always receive the "Open File Security Warning" popup if this is
run manually, but I try to surpress that with the /quiet switch, and it fails.
 I can disable that via GPO, but I do not wish to do that.

Do I need to go back to the vendor and have them recompile as an EXE instead?
Suggestions appreciated.

or send an email to