I am not looking for Microsoft to offer  it as a service like office 365 or
intune I just to to install it on a VM in azure.

Sent from my Windows Phone

-----Original Message-----
From: "rodtr...@myitforum.com" <rodtr...@myitforum.com>
Sent: ‎4/‎17/‎2013 9:09 AM
To: "NT System Admin Issues" <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Subject: Re: System Center on Azure?

You can use DPM locally to backup to Azure, but not as an Azure service.
ConfigMgr is still an on-premise solution with the Intune conduit for managing
mobile devices. The only technical reason is that Microsoft is still working on
it. You may never see ConfigMgr support since Intune is the direction for cloud
management for endpoints.

Sent from Microsoft Surface Pro