From: Webster [mailto:webs...@carlwebster.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 5:52 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Some interesting thoughts about network security

"A company going and buying 40,000 iPads isn't BYOD"

A lot of companies (mis)use the term BYOD anytime mobile or portable devices
are used even if the company buys the devices.  The project I am on now, the
CIO uses BYOD for the project even though the company will purchase the phones,
iPads and Surface Pros.  The company that bought the 40,000 iPads considered it
their "BYOD Initiative".

Thanks

Webster