I think Adobe Flash will install it with their latest update if you don't
uncheck the box. So will CCleaner.

From: Jon Harris [mailto:jk.har...@live.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 8:32 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Synchronize booksmarks?

Speaking of which does Chrome still allow a user to install without
Administrator permission?  No I do not intend to put it on but guess I could
crank up a virtual machine to test it.  I found it on my daughters machine
recently and wondered if she installed it or if it got installed by a jacked
up Adobe/Java update.

Thanks,

Jon

  _____