To: ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com
Subject: RE: Cluster Server Boot Config
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 15:26:28 +0000

We have 14 field offices where we have servers.  During our recent, and
ongoing, migration from Novell/Groupwise, to AD/Exchange, we put VM hosts at
those sites.
 We have them booting off SD cards, with hot spares in the case, and using the
internal drives as the storage.  Works great, no problems, so far.

Joe Heaton
Enterprise Server Support
CA Department of Fish and Wildlife
1807 13th Street, Suite 201