Yeah, try +1 :-)

Sent from my Blackberry, which may be an antique but delivers email RELIABLY

-----Original Message-----
From: "Phil Hershey" <phers...@agia.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 12:21:38
To: NT System Admin Issues<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>Subject: RE: ALERT :  NTSYSADMIN LIST
MIGRATION

Stu,

Not seeing anything on the KnowBe3.com website that looks like The List.
Do you have a link we need to follow?

-Philip Hershey

addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged
disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail, delete this communication and destroy all copies.