I've grown more sociable in my old age.

 - WJR

Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 18:37:12 -0400
Subject: Re: ALERT : NTSYSADMIN LIST MIGRATION
From: jonathan.l...@gmail.com
To: ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com

You share your popcorn with anyone? :D

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 6:17 PM, William Robbins <dangerw...@outlook.com> wrote:

You rang?   Pretty sure Lyris kills images, I'll send you some popcorn off-list.

 - WJR

Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 16:58:08 -0400
From: rich...@gmail.com

To: ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com

WJR,
I'm kinda hungry.  You bringing popcorn to this one?

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 4:38 PM, Rod Trent <rodtr...@myitforum.com> wrote:

Every time I see your messages come through I almost delete it automatically,
thinking someone accidentally hit Send too soon.  Then, I realize your response
is *under* the original text.  Tricky.  Is that a Gmail thing?