From: Sandy [mailto:san...@knowbe4.com]
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2013 9:28 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: re: The list status

Hello Everyone!  My name is Sandy Vandebult and I was a long Sunbelter and
currently work with Stu at his new company Knowbe4.  GoodNews!!  GFI has given
the list over to Stu and the list will live on!

We are looking at moving the list over to Google groups but I am open to any
suggestions if anybody knows of a better way to go.