Not having a user able to log in to Yahoo is a bad thing????
Painstakingly sent to you from my Blackberry.

----- Original Message -----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: NT System Admin Issues <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Thu Feb 07 17:46:46 2008
Subject: Yahoo login disabled

I have a new user who has already managed to screw something up.  Brand new
build, everything worked great, but he's done something now in IE6 which is
preventing login to anyone's Yahoo account.  The login page comes up, you can
put in credentials, but it just bounces back to the login page & doesn't take
the credentials.  He confirms the Yahoo login worked when he first got there.
Only thing I can identify that he's done is downloaded Google Desktop, he
claims he hasn't downloaded anything else.  I've not been able to find anything
on Google that helps. I've reinstalled the latest Java build, made sure pop-ups
are not blocked, swept for malware, and loosened permissions in IE.  I can work
around it by loading Firefox on his machine, but does anyone have an idea for
what this luser has done to his machine?

Thanks,

David

______________________

The information contained in this E-mail message, including any attached files
transmitted, is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only
for the sole use of the individual(s) named above. If you are the intended
recipient, be aware that your use of any confidential or personal information
may be restricted by state and federal privacy laws. If you, the reader of this
message, are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
should not further disseminate, distribute or forward this E-mail message. If
you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete the
material from your computer system. This message is provided for information
purposes and should not be construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell
any securities or related financial instruments in any jurisdiction.