Used to see this back in the Win3.x/9x days when video memory was low.  Not
sure in this case if that would be your clients or the TS servers, but maybe
start with looking at memory?

-Bonnie

From: Oliver Marshall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 7:32 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Black blocks appearing on TS connections

Hi chaps,

We have been hit with a spate of reports of black blocks appearing on users
terminal server connections. We have two TS boxes, both the same, both running
2003. The last few days have caused users to see black blocks on the screen,
sometimes in place of toolbar icons, sometimes covering entire windows.

There doesn't seem to be an pattern, happens on multiple machines, over two
servers etc. My worry is that it's going to be down a hardware fault or
something.

Anyone seen anything like this before?

Olly