From: Thomas Gonzalez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 8 February 2008 5:48 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: ms forefront?

Tim, thank you for that information, I'll read the docs and see what decision I
make on the product. As for consoles, that's alright as well, just as others on
this list, one console would be nice, but we all use multiple consoles.

Just out of curiosity, from what I just briefly read, the exchange component is
only for 2k7? Will it work on 2k3?

Thanks

Thomas