My work called me today with the same issue. 3/4 of the company is
running very slow.
I'm having them look into if this is the issue now or not.

Thanks for the heads up. Google failed massively with their
spyware(desktop) product. Not giving the remote uninstall option for
network engineers and bundling it with everything makes me want to sue
them.