Heh ....

When a new in house project went live and was put on the production
SAN, it pushed all our already hard pressed services over the edge.
We had already identified performance issues on Exchange two years ago
which I mitigated by using some Outlook steps (though only for a
portion of the user base) and our poor file cluster finally just
locked up and refused to play anymore.

The combination of the two, plus Microsoft politely saying 'if you do
just _one_ of the recommended steps we'd be glad to help you, but
otherwise please don't make your engineers open cases again' finally
got us management buy in.

On the bright side, we have the archival project underway already,
just can't implement do to fires. :O

Steven