From: Greg Mulholland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 12:04 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Trusted Sites

Hi folk

I've got a head scratcher which shouldn't be a head scratcher. We have a
site we need to use, their doco suggests adding it to the Trusted Sites to
allow active yada yada yada. So when I add it, and all manner of
combinations to the TS list either manually or via GPO when I go to the site
I still am in the Internet zone. This is happening on multiple XP computers
and admin rights doesn't seem to make any difference. Anyone seen such or
have any ideas I could chase down.

Fwiw the site is http://www.vass.vic.edu.au.... IE 7

Thanks

Greg