only 2 hrs?  My kids get more than that easily...

________________________________

From: Jon Harris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2008 1:04 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Vista SP1 ready...

This one is not only by application only but is a public high school.
You have to have not only the grades but the very strong desire to get
in.  This is the web site for the organization that certifies the
program.

http://www.ibo.org/

Not for the faint of heart or those that do not expect to work in
school.  The one she has applied for advertises 2 hours of homework per
night IF you work hard.

Jon