Hi all,

Well, I've wiped and reinstalled SCOM as it just wasn't playing ball
with my normal domain admin accounts/local accounts. Second attempt I
created 2 dedicated domain admin accounts and setup with them. After
getting past the 'Health Service' failure by tweaking a registry setting
related to 3rd party(logmein?) app.

Now I can discover servers easily with none of the previous faffing.
Unfortunately they all now sit in 'Pending Management' and go no
further.

It seems that a few before me have fallen foul of this but I can't find
a solution. I can see a lot of these on the web but no definite
solution.

*joke* Is MOM/SCOM going to be this uphill struggle forever? It reminds
me of playing the Hobbit on my Amstrad CPC. I tried typing in 'go North
and get ring' but nothing happened! /joke

Any ideas??

Thanks!!

Neal

p.s. This is just a testing process at the moment before I present
monitoring options to consider.