ConfigMgr 2007 is like SMS on steroids.  Much better product, and more
enhanced feature set.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Lum [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 12:04 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: SCCM / SCOM..

Does anyone here use either (or both) System Center Configuration
Manager (SCCM...aka SMS) and/or SCOM (System Center Operations
Manager...aka MOM)? We currently have SMS 2003 - albeit underutilized -
and I'd like to know how people rate their experiences with these two
applications.

Dave Lum  - Systems Engineer
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - (971)-222-1025
"When you step on the brakes your life is in your foot's hands"