On Terminal Server go to Add/Remove programs >Add/Remove Windows Components
and uncheck IE Enhanced Security Configuration.

Mike

  _____

From: Kyle Plummer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 1:39 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Terminal Server 2003 and IE's Enhanced Security Configuration

Any pointers on how to remove IE's "Enhanced Security Configuration" would
be appreciated. I'm running TS on a W2K3 member server. When logged in as a
regular user, IE's blasted enhanced security is supposedly installed and is
preventing me from running one of my programs that has a web interface. It
does not affect admin users.

The enhanced security configuration is not installed (at least add/remove
programs shows it is not installed). I have set the IEHarden registry value
to 0 for each user. I have created a GPO using Microsoft's adm template
specifically disabling the enhanced security. I have applied the GPO and
forced a gpupdate.

I still receive the enhanced security is installed dialog box. Short of
rebuilding the server, anyone have experience with getting rid of this
thing?

Thanks in advance,

Kyle B. Plummer

This written advice is not intended or written to be used, and can not be
used, by a taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be
imposed on the taxpayer.

Norman, Jones, Enlow & Co.  - CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION

This e-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521, is confidential,
and is intended solely for the use of the individuals or entities to whom it
is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person
responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised
that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail and any file attachments is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify us by telephone toll-free at (866) 841-6888 or by reply
e-mail to the sender. You must destroy the original transmission and its
contents. You will be reimbursed for reasonable costs incurred in notifying
us.