I noticed on buy.com you can get the SpaceNavigator PE for $40.  This is the
same thing that, a few years ago, our company bought for around $200 each.
It says "personal use license". WTF is that?  You cannot license hardware,
IIRC, if you buy it, it is yours to do with however you please...  Don't
they all use the same drivers?  I can't see how they could have a legal foot
to stand on using this thing in a commercial environment, but licensing
experts please direct me otherwise if I am wrong here.

Phillip Partipilo
Parametric Solutions Inc.
Jupiter, Florida
(561) 747-6107