From: Lumumba, Juma (ILRI-ICRAF) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 4:35 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: TrackIT Issue

Much thanks Eric, will explore it.

________________________________

From: Eric E Eskam [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 19 February 2008 18:18
To: NT System Admin Issues

"Lumumba, Juma \(ILRI-ICRAF\)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 02/19/2008
07:51:43 AM:

> We use TrackIT for the Helpdesk software. Has anybody explored a
feature
> whereby other than a technician closing a job or ticket as being done,
> the user can also comment if the job was done satisfactorily or can
add
> comments? We want this feature as part of feedback from ou customers.

We use:  http://www.thinkhdi.com/services/csi.aspx
<http://www.thinkhdi.com/services/csi.aspx>   in conjunction with our
ticketing software and really like it.  Very flexible and the reporting
is excellent.

Eric Eskam
The contents of this message are mine personally and do not reflect any
position of the U.S. Government
"The human mind treats a new idea the same way the body treats a strange
protein; it rejects it."
-  P. B. Medawar