Da: kenw [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Inviato: lunedì 25 febbraio 2008 0.46
A: NT System Admin Issues
Oggetto: RE: Symantec Endpoint Protection Feedback

I found the management console inappropriate for small sites or virtual servers
- it wanted half a CPU all by itself, continuously, even with only a half-dozen
PCs to manage.

And I found the client portion far too CPU-intensive as well, inappropriate for
virtual machines.  Haven't tried MR1.

Sounds like you have a single, relatively large site where you can dedicate a
single machine to the console.  Not gonna happen for small businesses.

/kenw