That's a _good_ thing, right?

On 2/24/08 6:34 PM, "John Cook" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> But not nearly as portable! I have that setup at work, Blackberries are
> anywhere email- no escape!
> Painstakingly sent to you from my Blackberry.

-----
Salvador Manzo  [ 620 W. 35th St - Los Angeles, CA 90089  e. [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
Auxiliary Services IT, Datacenter
University of Southern California
818-612-5112
The injury which may possibly be done by defeating a few good laws, will be
amply compensated by the advantage of preventing a number of bad ones. --
Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 73 on the veto power