From: Jon Harris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 6:22 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: FYI, South Florida Is offline

I think he is pushing for more nuclears.  I was told that the plans to
add 2 addition nuclear units at Turkey Point were being dusted off and
there was talk about adding to the Crystal River site an additional
nuclear if they could find the room.  Man that would be fun, and I get
to go back to a previous life and make more money.

Jon

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 6:15 AM, John Hornbuckle