From: Dennis Rogov [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 4:09 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: exchange 2003 issue

            Everything is 2003
            We are running Native Mode (AD integrated)
            3 sites 3 global Catalogs one per site

Dr

Dennis Rogov
Senior Network Analyst
THE Peer GROUP an informed medical communications company
379 thornall street, 12th floor  | edison, nj 08837 usa
Direct: 732-205-8376 | fax: 732.321.0636 |Cell:732.861.2277
www.peergroupinc.com<http://www.peergroupinc.com>
[This e-mail and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the
confidential information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by
any mistransmission. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you
are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email,
and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email
in error please immediately notify me at (732) 205-8376 and permanently delete
the original copy and any copy of any e-mail, and any printout thereof. ]