From: Andy Shook [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 8:32 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: moisture sensor ideas

(cross post to Exchange and NT Lists)

All,

I'm look for a water sensor that I can place on the floor next to the walls
on my data center and in other strategic locations in our facilities.  I
originally thought of net botz/APC, however, those devices are overkill for
my needs.  All I'm looking for is a device that can attach to my network
wired or wirelessly and send an email/SMS message if it detects moisture.
Anybody have experience with such an animal?

Shook

http://www.linkedin.com/in/andyshook <http://www.linkedin.com/in/andyshook>