I updated a Windows 2000 operating system to Windows XP Pro
The activation code is good.
I went to Microsoft  and downloaded the updates for Windows XP Pro.
There were 94 updates and it took  one hour and five minutes to download.
The install appeared to start and the a list of all of the updates appeared and
a message that those "failed to install"
I tried to downl;oad the the three hardware updates.  Failed to install
I selected just one of the ninety four updated.  Failed to install
I do not know what to do.
The machine works just fine, the programs from the Windows 200 are working on
the Xp Pro.  I just cannot install updates from Microsoft