________________________________

From: Benjamin Zachary [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Posted At: Monday, March 03, 2008 8:35 PM
Posted To: NTSysadmin
Conversation: dns reports
Subject: RE: dns reports

Yeah, well who else can convert 15 servers in a weekend? :-). I thought
you got off cheap I even took naps on the office floor haha

I looked at dnsreport/dnsstuff today and they wanted 80 bux for the dns
lookup tool. 40 bux I would pay. I just don't have time to deal with
poking around I just wanted to buy it and forget it already. I think Ill
go buy a product I can install on my box.

Anyone check out packetrap? Looks like a decent util