Newsid

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 11:55 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: DriveImageXML, perhaps OT?

Greetings!

I have a stack of new boxed desktop systems with identical hardware...

Once I set one of them up (adding a second video card, installing
software, etc), I know I can clone it using DriveImageXLM...

I'm sure this has come up numerous times, but how does one keep any
"restores" (used to complete the other identical boxes) from having the
same SID?
Richard McClary, Systems Administrator
ASPCA Knowledge Management
1717 S Philo Rd, Ste 36, Urbana, IL  61802
217-337-9761
http://www.aspca.org