From: Louis, Joe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 9:55 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: server options

The SAS drives on the DL might be a bit of overkill if you are looking to
save some money and are getting an Equallogic. ESX is going to a light
footprint and pretty soon (if not already) HP/DELL/etc will be offering
machines like DLs with no moveable drives with an ESX light footprint on an
internal USB.

  _____