They seem to be ok I am not totally happy with they way they arrange the way
it handles non-Microsoft software in the driver but I have few other
complaints.  Some things I found out are purchase the SCSI card with the
Library, make sure the vendor sends you the correct cables, purchase both
sides of the Library up front they are cheaper that way, and get yourself a
good backup to disk before you start installing it.  Other than those things
I have found them to be quiet reliable and not too bad to work with.  Tech
support from Quantum is/was not the best but then I did not purchase the
upgraded support either.  If you can swing it I would purchase one with a
server that way you will not have server pointing to Quantum and Quantum
pointing to server.

Jon