The irony is, I've just now worked the bugs out of DriveImageXML, BartBE,
SysDiff, and NewSid...

This is the first PW-390 I've set up in a while, but it's also gonna be
the template for future 390s so I don't have to got through this (among
other annoyances) for subsequent ones.
Richard McClary, Systems Administrator
ASPCA Knowledge Management
1717 S Philo Rd, Ste 36, Urbana, IL  61802
217-337-9761
http://www.aspca.org