Hmmm...

Just a lurker but always interested in salary discussions.

MBA, BS, AA, VCP, MCP, MCDST, CWP (Webmaster cert), A+, one cert from
MCSA and working on the CCNA this year as well as considering a run at
my DBA (Doctorate in Business Administration focused on network
security).  I've enjoyed 13+ years of experience starting as a desktop
support tech and I worked my way up to where I am now.  I am currently
a Systems Engineer for a government contractor working on tactical
networks for the military.  I find myself working mostly as a project
manager these days and we have lots of PMPs types around here doing
the same thing.  Mid/high-60s - not bad really and I get to work on
some really cool, cutting edge stuff.  Short commute, sunny/stormy
Florida and the wife has a great job too.

No tag line H/R being the salary Nazis that they are!

V/R,

Jeff